Information & Treatment of Infertility in Vancouver Canada
Resources Used and Recommended Reading1.Sher, Marriage Davis, Stoess In Vitro Fertilization, the ART of making babies (updated edition), Facts on File, New York, 1995.
2. West, Zita Infertility and Conception: the complete guide to getting pregnant, DK Publishing New York, New York 2003
3. Weschler, Toni Taking Charge of Your Fertility, Harper Collins Publishers Inc., New York, New York, 1995, 2002
4. Beers & Berkow, The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy 17th edition, Merck Research Laboratories, Whitehouse Station NJ
Treatment of Infertility & IVF Support with Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine in Vancouver
Dr. Spence Pentland, Dr. TCM, R.Ac, FABORM
Dr. Spence Pentland is a provincially licenced Doctor with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners and Acupuncturists of BC,
& a Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (click on letter credentials for more info).
His clinical practice in Vancouver has focused on the treatment of men's and women's reproductive health issues since 2004,
helping hundreds realize their dream of having happy healthy families.
Click below to learn more about
1. Dr. Spence Pentland's Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Treatment of Infertility in Vancouver
2. The IVF Acupuncture Group - a team of doctors specializing in providing quality, evidence-based acupuncture services for patients undergoing IVF in Greater Vancouver
[ Home ]
[ Reproductive Anatomy and Physiology ]
[ Diet and Lifestyle ]
[ Natural Fertility and Conception ] [ Testing Your Fertility ]
[ FAM - Fertility Awareness Methods ] [ Causes of Infertility ] [ IVF (in vitro fertilization) ]
[ Alternatives to IVF (IUI, IVI, AID, GIFT, ZIFT/TET) ] [ Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine ]
[ Male Infertility ] [ Third Party Parenting ] [ Resources ] [ Links ] [ Traditional Chinese Medicine Association of BC (British Columbia) (TCMABC) ] [ Traditional Chinese Medicine Association of BC (British Columbia) (TCMABC) ] [ Contact Us ]
copyright © Health Information Organization. 2005.